Skip to content

UR Travel Registration

International Travel Registry

Thank you for your interest in registering your international travel!
The University of Rochester provides a secure registry system for studentsfaculty, and staff to record their travel plans when they are going abroad on University sponsored or supported activity. This helps ensure smooth communication and rapid, consistent institutional support for travelers involved in an emergency.

Do not register travel if:

1. This is a personal trip
2. You are a student already going through the Education Abroad Office for a study abroad experience (you’re already registered)

If you are traveling as a member or organizer of a student program, please contact the Center for Education Abroad (CEA) to have your trip registered through their office. 

Register your own travel:

Register someone else's travel (proxy registration):